Sunday, August 21, 2011

Regency Romance Resources

In my most recent foray through the WWW I stumbled upon a fun website called Good Ton, which has everything a fan of the Tradition Regency romance might need. It includes lists of all books written and their publication order, favorite plots, reviews. My favorite sections is the guide to the Regency lexicon. I was familiar with most of the words and expressions, but I did learn that I've been pronouncing the word Ton incorrectly all these years. It's pronounced like the word tone. Who knew? Well, now I do!

I found another good Regency guide on author Candice Hern's website.  I've never read a book by her, so I may have to add her to my every expanding TBR list.  On her official website she has a section called Candice's Regency World with all sorts of resources, pictures and definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment