Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goodreads Group, Series Banners and More!

I just decided to create my own group on Goodreads so I can track Challenges there too.  I like having this blog, but I like how everything is on one page on the Goodreads site.

I got the idea to start the Goodreads group from a Shelfari/Goodreads friend, Lauren, who has her own group.  She also has a blog called Lauren's Book Bag and she uses these cool mini series banners to show all the series she's currently reading.  I went to the blog where they were created and I plan to waste a lot of time setting them up on my blog. :)  They can be found on the I'm Loving Books blog.

I also found another Shelfari/Goodreads friend Lynsey's blog.  It's called The Demon Librarian.  She is in my 12X12 Challenge group on Shelfari and she just finished her challenge!  I always thought I read fast, but that's ridiculous!  I'm at 103 books now, but I have several categories with almost no books read.  Oops.  I think I'm going to be reading a lot of AAR Top books, Contemporary romance and Highlander books the next few months! :)

Well, that's all for now.  Got to get back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment