Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2013 Reading Challenges

Hard to believe it's that time of year again!  Turkey's been consumed, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are behind us, Santa's at the Mall and Christmas music is in the air and that means my 2012 Reading Challenges are winding down and it's time to think about what challenges I'll do in 2013.

I know for sure that I'll do the 12X12 Challenge on Shelfari again, though I'm not sure if I want to try for the 13X13 or if I'll just stick with the 12X12.  I guess it depends on the final count for my 2012 12X12 and if I can think up 13 good, broad categories.

Here are some of the Challenges I've done in the past that I'll probably do again if they're still on:
Back to the Future Challenge
What's in a Name (Beth Fish Reads)
Wendy the Super Librarian's TBR Challenge


All of these Challenges are hosted by The Book Vixen and are ready to go for 2013:
Men in Uniform Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen (yet another excuse to re-read TS Inc. and continue TDD)
Romantic Suspense Challenge
Contemporary Romance Challenge
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge


I'll be joining the 2013 Audio Book Challenge which is co-hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens.
I'm sure Goodreads will do a 2013 Reading Challenge, so I'll do that again.
I'll participate in the Shelfari Readers of Romance Challenge Group again.

That's all I can think of right now.  I'll add more as I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment