Saturday, December 7, 2013

14X14 Hourglass and Gryphon for 2014

I decided not to do the regular 14X14 challenge next year.  I know there's no chance I'd get to 196 books and I want to leave some room for longer books (it's time to get back to Outlander!).  I'll track things on my Shelfari post and just list the books I've read on here.

The Voice (Audiobooks) 14 books
Episodes (Next in Series) 14 books
New Girl (New Authors) 12 book
The “Pilot” Episode (1st in Series) 10 books
Glee (Anticipated Books/New in 2014) 8 books
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Paranormal Romance) 6 books
Masterpiece Theater (Big Fat Books) 4 books
60 Minutes (Non-Fiction) 4 books
Inside the Actors Studio (Memoirs/Autobiographies) 6 books
Downton Abbey (Historical Romance) 8 books
Xena: Warrior Princess (UF/Fantasy) 10 books
Queer as Folk (GLBT Romance) 12 books
Hoarders (Books on the TBR more than 6 months) 14 books
Short Attention Span Theater (Short Stories/Novellas) 14 books

Gryphon: Miscellaneous books that don’t fit the categories

No comments:

Post a Comment